A cactus cooler shot is an exciting way to change up your drop shot game. This recipe is quick and easy while adding an exciting moment to parties.
The shot is named after an orange/pineapple soft drink that comes in cans sold primarily in Southern California by the Dr. Pepper brand.
What Does A Cactus Cooler Shot Taste Like?
The cactus cooler shot is a smooth, summer, citrusy sipper. It follows the format of other drop shots like Jäger Bombs and Irish Car Bombs, where the shot glass is physically dropped into the larger glass containing the energy drink. If you’re not a fan of Red Bull then this one isn’t for you.
- Shot Glass
- Low Ball/Pint Glass
What Is In A Cactus Cooler Shot?
- Energy Drink – e.g. Red Bull
- Mandarin Vodka
- Peach Schnapps
- Orange Juice
How To Make A Cactus Cooler Shot
Cactus Cooler Shot Recipe
- 1 Shot Glass
- 1 Low Ball or Pint Glass
- 4 oz Energy Drink e.g. Red Bull or Monster
- 0.75 oz Mandarin Vodka
- 0.75 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 dash Orange Juice
- Pour your vodka and schnapps into a shot glass.
- In a low ball or pint glass pour 4oz of energy drink.
- Add a dash of orange juice to your larger glass.
- Drop your shot glass into the taller glass.